Well. It’s been months since I last wrote. A lot has happened. All positive, actually. A lot of hard work. But you know what you’ve accomplished.
Right now I’m in bed with a laptop on my knees. I have a martini to my left. My lady is on the right. She has a vibrator in her vagina. She’s wearing one of my boxers over it. Horizontally from the back to the front pulled tape fixes the vibrator upwards. The boxer shorts are not very sexy, but they keep the vibrator reliably free of adhesive residues of the tape. My lady sighs under me. When I move the vibrator, it smacks. She is clearly aroused. But her hands are tied so high up that she can’t reach under her nipples. In any case, the private parts are inaccessible. A blindfold prevents me from being distracted by her eyes 🙂 . . She enjoys. I enjoy. Fits.
A short outline for teasing 🙂 :
- We replaced my lady’s wardrobe with one purchased by and with me.
- We celebrated our 1-year anniversary with many guests. I successfully asked every guest to play with her – it took three hours of playing before this was finished and I took my lady off with a view to potentially pinched wrist nerves.
- We discovered that we had rather accidentally built up a large circle of contacts that consisted almost exclusively of playful scene members.
- We celebrated New Year’s Eve with a couple of friends from the scene.
- We had phases in which we noticed that my lady showed fear reactions when she was alone with me – and came out of it after a good analysis. We retained a certain amount of respect for the master.
- We dared to go to the first castle parties.
- We “managed” the children for the most part. The weeks run almost entirely harmoniously. At the end of a week, in which 6 children were with us, one is not ready for vacation.
- I end the year as a self-employed person with well-filled accounts.
- We are tiiiiired.
The above list will serve me – besides the function of a sign of life to you – as a reminder to write texts again from time to time 🙂 .
I notice with astonishment that we seem to have hundreds of visitors. Per week. That is motivation to continue…
Greetings to you all!
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)