My lady and I were thinking about a year ago, that you’d have to build up an acquaintance base of SM people. I use the word “would have to” knowingly. This was not a plan we had in mind.
After about a year now we realize that we hardly have any Muggle left in our circle of acquaintances. On the contrary, we organize SM parties right off the bat – in our house. Because people know us and we know people – and people like to come to us.
I can only recommend the mechanism to everybody to imitate it :-). We did not do it consciously. Buuuuuut:
- We both agreed that we had little interest “in the village” in making acquaintances.
- For work colleagues, customers and children we had to be balanced people who take their time and do what they do well. –> We hardly had time to make acquaintances.
- We had a high speed of life in the phases when all 6 children were with us. We kept that speed afterwards in the days when we had no children. If you are otherwise regularly energized, you just don’t stay at home on the couch when you could go to a SM party 🙂 .
- As a result we were on the road a lot – but only in the scene. When we celebrate New Year’s Eve with a couple of friends and their children, it just comes out of the scene.
- We played actively. We also had the scene equivalent of “sex” with others. You hung up other ladies, you gave your lady blindfolded to other men, you got your hands on other ladies. Asked those around to make sure that nobody touched the lady while you were fetching drinks. Affirmed the question, I surely had a pair of scissors with me, which I could borrow for a short time. This created communication and trust.
Meanwhile, we’re finding that we hardly live among Muggles anymore. We are currently experiencing the trustworthy environment of the magical world of Hogwards. And I hope it lasts a little bit 🙂 .